2022 Kids Kamp
Kidz Kamp is the signature summer day camp for local elementary school-aged children. This full day of fun and activities including swimming, kickball, bounce house, board games, science experiments, crafts and outdoor/environmental education activities. Emphasis on social-emotional development, balance of structured & free-time activities, exercise and sportsmanship. There will be weekly themes as well as a library partnership in which we will engage in reading daily and weekly trips to the library to check out new books! Campers are led by carefully screened staff who are trained in 1st aid, CPR, child protection and group management skills. Camp is open to children ages 5-12.
- This year, camp will be hosted in weekly sessions with themes rather than monthly. These themes will range from Fishing to various sports skills, as well as creative outlets.
- Registration will open in late April/early May. Open slots will be determined after staffing is complete to ensure that we provide adequate staff-to-child ratios.
- Kidz Kamp will run from June 13th-August 19th.
- $150/Week for 1st child, $110 per additional children.
- $135/Week for 1st child, $100/week for additional children.
- Late drop-off/early pick-up: $10/week
- Registration for June opens May 2nd
- Registration for July opens June 1st
- Registration for August opens July 1st
- Registration Materials (Print and return these forms at registration):
CRMC staff reimbursement information available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Themes for June will be:
Ascension Martial Arts
Ascension Martial Arts has partnered with the Hallett and is teaching youth classes in our Group Fitness Studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30pm.
Your first 3 Lessons are FREE. Please contact (218)513-5816 for sign-up details
Fall/Winter Swimming Lessons – Pending Instructor Availability
Private lesson inquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
Please include name and age of child along with approximate swimming level
We offer swimming lessons all year round including:
-Level 1-6 (participants ages 4 years old and older)
-Group lessons are currently on pause do to COVID protocols & instructor availability
Spring Soccer – April 25th- May 25th
- Monday and Wednesdays, 4:00pm-4:50 for ages 5-7 and 5:00-5:50pm for ages 8-12
- $40 for members, $50 for non-members
- T-shirt included!
- Sign up at the front desk, registration is open!