HALLETT CENTER UPDATES
June 9, 2021
- Updates on Executive Orders: We have official confirmation, as of today, that masks are not required for gyms, personal fitness and yoga studios & martial arts facilities. Non-vaccinated people should still wear a face covering.We are at 100% capacity and still encouraging 6′ social distancing as a precaution.
- Sign Up/Registration Process: We will continue using Sign Up Genius for group fitness classes until further notice. Any use of the fitness center or swimming pool is on a walk in basis.
- 24 Hour Access Key: We are phasing out the old keys and replacing them with our key fob system. The old key system will be shut down on 7/9/2021! Cost is only $8 per month for the 24 Hour Key Fob! Please contact us with any questions about 24 Hour Key Fob!
- Current Capacity: We are at 100% capacity!
- Event/Arena Rental – Contact Manager
- Sauna: There is no change in the guidance for the sauna. Under Pool Requirements of Executive Order 21-11 (link above) “Spa pools may open, but steam rooms and saunas must remain closed until further notice.” We will notify the membership if this changes.
- Parent Tot Swim Lessons: We are super excited to bring back Parent/Tot swim lessons! See the above image for more information! Nicole will be instructing these lessons and parents are expected to be in the water assisting their children.
- Swim Lessons: We are currently offering private swim lessons being scheduled in June & July. Lessons are 30 minutes and scheduled on Tuesdays & Thursdays between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Lesson packages can be split among children living in the same household. Please call or stop in if you have questions. Space is limited.
- 2 Lessons – $70
- 4 Lessons – $130
- 6 Lessons – $180
- Kidz Kamp: Session I is in full swing! We have maxed out our waiting list for Sessions II & III. If anything changes, we will let folks know. We want to thank the everyone for the tremendous support with this program and our commitment to youth programs.
- Group Fitness Classes: Fit over 50 is occurring on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9-9:50 AM. Sign up is below! We are up and running in the newly renovated group fitness studio! Come check it out!
- Staffing: Katheryn & Courtney are our newest staff! If you see them please reach out and introduce yourself! Katheryn is our Fitness/Program Manager & Courtney is our Supervisor for Kidz Kamp!
Please be patient with the Hallett Center staff as we navigate through these challenging times. We will do our absolute best to provide the most accurate information as we receive it. Thank You!
The Hallett Community Center exists to enrich the lives of the people we serve by promoting health, wellness and recreational opportunities for the region including Crosby-Ironton, Brainerd, Aitkin, Bay Lake, Garrison, in north central Minnesota.
For the more information regarding classes, activities, and programs find us on Facebook.
Call during regular business hours for information: 218-546-2616.