HALLETT CENTER UPDATES
*Scroll Down for Sign Up Slots
- Updates on Executive Orders: As of 4/1/2021 we are at 50% capacity per the guidance based on the latest modification to the State of MN Executive Order. We continue to follow the State & Federal level directives maintaining preparedness plans, cleaning schedules, encouraging positive & safe social distancing behavior along with regular membership communication on operating changes. Please observe 6′ social distancing at all times.
- Changes In Capacity
- Fitness Center – 18 maximum
- Swimming Pool – 18 maximum
- AquaFit – 18 maximum
- Locker Rooms – 10 maximum
- Conference Room – 14 maximum
- Event/Arena Rental – Contact Manager
- Mandatory Mask Mandate: The mandatory mask mandate is in effect until further notice. Masks do not work unless worn properly over the mouth and nose.
- Social Distancing: The 6′ social distancing requirement is still in effect as well. Please be courteous and considerate with staff and members. We will keep the extra cardio equipment in the conference room until further notice.
- Sauna: There have been a lot of questions regarding when the sauna will re-open. Under Pool Requirements of Executive Order 21-11 (link above) “Spa pools may open, but steam rooms and saunas must remain closed until further notice.” We will notify the membership if this changes.
- Swim Lesson: We are currently doing private swim lessons. At this time, we are not offering group lessons but are hopeful that will change down the road. Lessons are 30 minutes and scheduled on Tuesdays & Thursdays between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Lesson packages can be split among children living in the same household. Please call or stop in if you have questions. Space is limited.
- 2 Lessons – $70
- 4 Lessons – $130
- 6 Lessons – $180
- Staffing: We have hired Katheryn Carpenter to be our next Fitness Supervisor. She has extensive background in wellness, fitness programming and outdoor recreation. Katheryn will be relocating to the Lakes Region, from Missouri, in late-April after she finishes her Master’s Degree in Exercise Science. We are thrilled to have her at the Hallett Center and look forward to having her in the community.
- Currently Seeking Kidz Kamp Summer Staff: We are currently seeking part-time camp counselors for our day camp program. If you are 16+ years or older, enjoy being a positive force in the world, are creative and want a cool summer job click on the link to apply: Kidz Kamp Counselor Application
Please be patient with the Hallett Center staff as we navigate through these challenging times. We will do our absolute best to provide the most accurate information as we receive it. Thank You!
The Hallett Community Center exists to enrich the lives of the people we serve by promoting health, wellness and recreational opportunities for the region including Crosby-Ironton, Brainerd, Aitkin, Bay Lake, Garrison, in north central Minnesota.
For the more information regarding classes, activities, and programs find us on Facebook.
Call during regular business hours for information: 218-546-2616.