HALLETT CENTER UPDATES
Kidz Kamp Updates: Kidz Kamp is a GO this summer! Please see the Youth Programs page for Registration Materials
- We are currently hiring for Camp Counselors and a Summer Internship, apply at: healthfitness.com/join-our-team.
- Keep an eye on our website and Facebook for updated information and registration packets.
- We will be happy to answer any questions, please direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring soccer registration is OPEN, see details on our Youth Programs page.
We can’t wait to see you for a summer of fun!
Balanced Fit Update: As temperatures warm up, we will be moving our Balanced Fit class to 9:00am, Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning on Tuesday, March 22nd.
Get your activity in the morning and go enjoy the warmer weather in the afternoons!
Ascension Martial Arts: Ascension Martial Arts has partnered with the Hallett and is teaching youth classes in our Group Fitness Studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30pm.
Your first 3 Lessons are FREE. Please contact (218) 513-5816 for sign-up details.
- Special Olympics: The Hallett Center is now a practicing location for Crosby/Ironton Adapted PE and Special Olympics. They will be practicing in our pool Fridays from 8:30am-10:45am. The pool will remain open to members at this time and the lap lanes will be open, it may just be a bit more wavy and busy than normal!
- The small pool remains CLOSED to those under 18 years of age: Due to Minnesota state law, the smaller, zero-entry pool will remain closed to those under 18 years of age when a lifeguard is not present. The statute can be found at the following link under statute Subd. 2c. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/144.1222
- Group Fitness Classes: Descriptions of classes can be found HERE!
- Swimming Lessons: We are currently looking for lifeguards & swimming instructors. Once we get some great staff, we will commence swimming lessons this fall & winter. We will announce the return of swim lessons as soon as we have instructors on-board.
- Walk With A Doc: The Walks are now weekly & occur every Wednesday starting at 4:30pm. Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is encouraging area residents to take a step toward better health by participating in Walk with a Doc, a health program that brings doctors and patients together to walk and be part of an active, healthy community.
- Silver Sneakers Lost ID Card: We all lose something now and then! Just as a reminder, you can enter your name & date of birth manually on our Silver Sneakers tablet. If you need a replacement card, you can call 1-866-584-7389 to request a new one to be sent to you.
Please be patient with the Hallett Center staff as we navigate through these challenging times. We will do our absolute best to provide the most accurate information as we receive it. Thank You!
The Hallett Community Center exists to enrich the lives of the people we serve by promoting health, wellness and recreational opportunities for the region including Crosby-Ironton, Brainerd, Aitkin, Bay Lake, Garrison, in north central Minnesota.
For the more information regarding classes, activities, and programs find us on Facebook.
Call during regular business hours for information: 218-546-2616.