The Hallett Center of Crosby, MN is a unique community facility dedicated to better health for all.
There are five facilities in one building, containing:
- Ice Arena five months featuring hockey for all ages and open skating
- Year round walking/running track
- Dry-land activities/sports seven months.
- Available for trade shows, dinners and receptions.
- Aquatic Center
- 75 foot, six lane lap pool
- Zero entry warm water activity and therapy pool
- Water slide
- Sauna – spacious dry heat room (with hot rocks)
- Swim Lessons
- Water aerobics
- Fitness Center
- Features 24/7 availability for members only
- Treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, bikes, step machines, & Versa Climber
- 17 strength training Stations
- Complete free weight area
- Therapy bands, medicine balls and stability balls
- Aerobic Room
- Group classes
- Step ups
- Boxing punching bag
- Meeting Room
General Manager: Maurice Slepica brings over 35 years of management experience to HCC. Prior to moving to the Cuyuna Range 25 years ago, Maurice spent 17 years in LasVegas, where he was a Food & Beverage executive for 15 years, before assuming control of the Santa Fe Ice Arena where he also coached and managed the professional hockey team, and a youth hockey school. Maurice played, coached and managed in minor-league professional hockey after attending Bemidji State. He has served on the Board of the Minnesota Ice Arena Managers Association and is on the Crosby-Ironton School District Board of Education. He and his wife, Lisa are parents to Ace (Amanda) , Tyler (Laura) and Josef , and grandparents to Thaddeus and Dominik. Their hobbies include camping, gardening, traveling and church activities.
Building Engineer: Buzz Neprud was hired in 2005 after owning his own “All Weather Remodeling” construction business for 25 years. He has served three terms on the Crosby City Council and the Cuyuna Lakes Chamber of Commerce Board. Buzz is also currently a member of the Crosby Economic Development Authority and HRA Board. He is a member of the Lion’s Club, MN Trappers Assn., a sponsor member of Ducks Unlimited and Past president of the Crosby Jaycees and past president of the C-I Sports Boosters. Buzz is a native of Shelly, MN.
Staff – Click to EMail | Call 218-546-2616