Beginner Clinics – Classes Taught by the Cuyuna Lakes Pickleball Association
Beginner clinics are available to everyone, we suggest adults and children over 15 years. Bring your own paddles, if applicable.
Paddles are available for checkout at the front desk, if needed.
- Early Evening | May 18 at 5:30p
- Sign-Up Sheet at Hallett front desk or register online below.
- We will cap the number of attendees at 20.
- Bring a pair of court shoes and get ready to have some fun!
Instructors will teach beginner students the following:
- Warm-Up / Stretching Exercises
- Basic stroke mechanics & positioning
- Basic game rules & safety
Attendees will have ample opportunity to play and practice techniques taught in the class.
The Pickleball Program is supported by the Cuyuna Lakes Pickleball Association
Sign Up Below – Maximum of 20 total attendees.